Friday, November 25, 2011

I Could Die Happy- Bonus

I've been grateful for so much in my life.  Its easy to say that when everything is going well, but the true test of gratitude is feeling it even when things aren't going so well.  I've been there many times, but still held on to my gratitude.  Sometimes its the only thing that keeps us going.

Right now, even with some pretty major uncertainly to my living situation, I am having the time of my life.  Choosing to do the play, The Blue Moon... Dancing was one of the best decisions I've made since I took a writer's workshop with Katrina Kittle and met a great group of writers.  With Blue Moon, I'm working with some of the most talented actors I've ever worked with, and I can honestly say this is the best work I've ever done and its reawakened a long lost dream.

I'm working with a great director in Greg Smith, some actors I've worked with before, and a couple I've never worked with, but already can't wait to work with again.  More than that, I'd call these people friends. They are terrific.

Tonight is opening night and I wish all of us a great three week run.  I hope to savor every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment