Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Can't Die Happy......I've got too much left to do!

I have a lot of reasons to be grateful.  Over the course of thirty one days I listed some of those reasons.  The truth is there are so many more.  Lately I've also been crazy busy (which is one excuse for getting behind here) and sometimes in the midst of the bustle I forget to stop and enjoy it.

My fantasy cover to my novel. 
 I've started doing another play and my role is a meaty one. I'll be playing things on stage I've never played before.  Some of it is emotionally raw and a bit too close to my own heart for comfort.   I'm having a good time with it though.  Secondly I'm finishing up revisions on my novel.  I have someone who wants to take a look at it and suddenly it all seems very real.  There's more going on there, but I don't want to say it and jinx it just yet.

Life is good. I just have to remember to take it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment